Saturday, February 21, 2009

in a better place

+
Yes, I'm in a better place now. Calling the health care advocate at the board of pensions got the prescription problem solved in 15 minutes. What my own conversation with the poor person at the pharmacy couldn't do, that magic of authority could do.

But they will review the mix-up with the account manager. This was about a little problem - what happens to people who have real problems and can't get mad or don't have someone helpful to call?

Since the bad news hit right after I paid big bucks to get my car back on the road (fuel pump failure), and right before two funerals, I could just feel my BP up high. It may be just my imagination, but I think I can tell if my BP is too high.

Some would think being alone all weekend is a bad thing - but, no reflection upon Aquila, it's nice to be all alone for the weekend. I can eat when I want and watch TV and play on the computer. And no sermon needs to be written this week.
+

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad they got the med thing straight. I think I'm jealous about no sermon. The texts this week bite.