Well, day two of the 'whole week off'. Let's see what's been done on the list.
- went to court with the YoungMan and he got off with a light fine for Disorderly Conduct. Unfortunately, my bail money from last week went to the fine. I'll never see it again.
- Made appointments for YoungMan at doctor - now to get him to go, and ask about his on-going health issues
- had mammogram, which was fine - HEY, what do ya mean, not yearly? Over my dead body. Sis found her cancer at her YEARLY mammo - and under the new guidelines she wouldn't have gone!
- Last night of NAMI family-to-family. It was overall a good experience. Some of the sessions I could have done without (medication doesn't fix everything). But met some people with extraordinary courage and compassion. And realized we weren't in it alone. I was so grateful Aquila was able to come too.
- clean fridge, shop for weekend and Thanksgiving
- call for appointments for dentist, passport, car repair, carpet cleaning
- Get new driver's license. Try to get YoungMan to renew his, too.
- Prepare downstairs for painting - move stuff, furniture, tape, drape - paint, etc. This is the biggest project on line.
- shop for Christmas (some was done by internet yesterday , ya!)
- Play with dyeing before I pack stuff away and out of the dining area
- figure out what's going on with Thanksgiving day itself. MIL is in rehab, SIL will be alone, but YoungMan hasn't let us know what he will or won't do.
- re-organize my study.
- For work: connect with Christmas tree decorators. Review photos for PPT Dec. 6.
- Read Edgar Sawtell.