Thursday, February 5, 2009

back here

+
We're back from the Spiritual Care Collaborative conference in Orlando. More about that later.

And thanks - I'm now on the Revgals blog ring.! And my one reader - hi to you. I walked on beaches.

Just the feelings about being back.

Rested - worried
Calm - upset
Peaceful - annoyed

The first is the 'getting on the plane' place and the second is now - 12 hours after I get home place.

How quickly we lose the aura. Some of that had to do with feeling I had to look at my work e-mail. Along with the usual is one from someone asking reconsideration of a decision made many months ago. And MP said - okay, let's take it back to committee.

Some with getting a message from my brother that he couldn't reach the telephone we took to Florida, so did not connect with us, so we did not see each other after how many years. But he called the home phone to leave that message. Even though I told him to let me know before I left.

Some of that has to do with DS and his attitude. More about that later.

But the cat was not too mad at us. He played and then sat on whoever he could find all night.

Now, about that aura. The peace outside fed the peace inside. - @Peace - is part of my sign-in name for that reason. Now I find I am called to go the other way. From finding my internal Peace and allowing it to soothe me slow my actions temper my feelings modify my speech.

Getting there bit by bit.
+

No comments: