Monday, December 8, 2008

birthday

+
It's my birthday! It's not as important as it once was. I don't mind working at the usual things.

Aquila and I had a date on Saturday night, and he and the DS will cook for me tonight when I arrive after Monday worship. It's likely to be a snow day tomorrow, so I can even treat it like a Friday night.

(And I see the first flakes of snow outside my window!)

Notes and confessions from 53:
  • I dye my hair. Let to itself it would be faded brown to dark grey with silver hairs. Kinda like my mother's at 60. I'm not ready for that yet.
  • I wear a night retainer again. Just like in junior high.
  • I am starting a cateract.
  • One knee is permanently larger than the other.
  • I'm not worrying that much about my weight.
  • My feet have changed sizes
  • I realize now that I was once very naive and clueless - but at the time I thought I was wise
happy birthday all us 'Feast of the Immaculate Conception' babies!
+

No comments: