Tuesday, November 11, 2008

little things

+
It's the little things that get to me, and keep me going.

negative
  • Sniping on staff. Just stop!

positive
  • A lady saying - I've missed you - of course you can come out
  • Another one reminding me, tomorrow is the 'lunch thing' - please come

negative
  • any conversation about visibility
  • knowing some meat has spoiled because I haven't been home to cook it

positive
  • Spending a couple of hours creating a thanksgiving liturgy
  • being on a staff ministry and trusting the others.
  • starting to slow down on the details -

And I have to remember - don't feel guilty for taking care of myself!

I did promise that I would take a retreat and spiritual direction this month. I promised my spiritual director. I had better start planning soon.
+

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As long as you don't forget where home is (whether the meat is fresh or not)... that's a good thing!!!!