Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday afternoon

+
Beautiful day weatherwise. After church went walking with the Eagle and saw gardens with tulips, great watercolors and then rested. Grilled out. Talked to lil sis back from the land of magic.

At church a number of 'issues' came and went. Most concern other people. My mantra is - 'I guess I'm out of the loop.' I don't fix things. Someone didn't cover his/her tracks very well. I knew I could a) defend that person, b) step in and do the job, c) say hmmm. I chose c. I hope is a sign of self-differentiation and not just conflict-avoidance.

And I'm not going to get exercised over someone else's need to be everywhere and do everything. That's the other side of our system - gotta be here, gotta do that.

Just be.

It would be a good time to read me some Friedman, i think.
+

No comments: