Wednesday, April 22, 2009

mid week

+
It's been a rough interior patch.

Easter wasn't festive enough for some and I heard about that! (But someone told me that particular person delights in complaining about something every week!)

For some reason a family - none of whom I've ever met - requested I - and only I - not visit the fellow in the hospital. I didn't know that. One family member just walked out of the room when I came in and introduced myself, two days in a row. I didn't hear about the 'no prisca' request until my two visitation days were over. Probably better I ddn't know.

The Morton's neuroma isn't getting any better and was particularly painful on Sunday, when I can't wear my running shoes. I've been wearing those darn shoes - which are the only ones that accept my inserts all the other days, but the nerves still hurt so much.

The Eagle tells me he has a hernia - and he does! It's HUGE. And he has let it go for 3 months and I didn't notice it. I feel terrible.

And finally, the big issue is that the son has gotten into unbloggable trouble. I'm so set back on my heels about this. I don't even know if it's right to support him or let him go on his own and experience the radical consequences, which could be very serious. In the moment I had to decide I went with support, but that may not be the right decision.

I'm so tired of having to have a thick skin, of having to be strong and courageous. I just want to cry and pout and get mad.
+

No comments: